Sunday 18 April 2010

LIFE; A JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY OF SELF AND GOD

Who am I? I would occasionally ask, staring at my reflection in the mirror.
What makes me act the way I do? What am I here for? What's my purpose on this earth?
What determines self is a fundamental question that man has asked throughout the centuries.
The answers have often eluded even the greatest thinkers and philosophers of the times.
So do I now have the answer to this profound question? Yes, a resounding yes!!!


I am a wonderful being of God's deliberate creation.
He's my Father and He created me. His is the handwriting on the wall of my life. 
I am the delightful dance to the tune He dictates, as "He Pays The Piper".
I am the blank page, on which He will draw the most beautiful designs.
I am anything and everything He says I am,
And what He says is fantastic!!!


My earholes have been unblocked, unclogged now...!
Earholes that were clogged with the limited perceptions of the world.
Clogged, with the negative attitudes of others, which I'd imbibed over time.
Clogged, with the memories of past failures and disappointments.
No longer...! No more do I hear that cacophony of senseless noise.


I now hear only the sweet melody of my Creator's voice,
As He speaks words of encouragement to me.
A voice only I can hear, and there is no interference from without, anymore...!
A voice so clear that it sinks deep down into my being, where it resonates with my soul.
I now know who I am, and the knowledge has set me free...!
Free to soar like an eagle, into the clouds or wherever my Creator would have me go.

The knowledge was there from the beginning,
Was integrated into my being from when I was first created.
It got lost somewhere along the way,
But on my journey through life I've rediscovered it, and Wow...!
What a wonderful and fantastic discovery it was, a real Eureka moment...!


Wait and see the beautiful dance my Creator will lead me in.
Listen out for the wonderful duet we'll create,
As He leads me down the paths He has laid out for me.
It's going to be a wonderful journey from here on in,
And I really can't wait to get started,


I hope you all will soon begin your journeys of discovery with the Lord.
And for those of you who have already commenced, It's an amazing trip isn't it?
I hope to meet up with you somewhere along the way.
You'll know it's me, by the accompanying whoops of joy, loud music and riotous dancing that'll follow in our wake.


Lord I thank you, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...


By Christie Nonye Akumabor 18/04/10

I am fearfully and wonderfully made, thank you Lord
I can soar like an eagle anywhere my Father takes me
 And we'll dance together more beautifully and gracefully than
these dancers

Yep, my Atilogwu dance with the Lord sure has started ((*_*))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew her (Christie) before she became a STAR, a DIVA

Xtie-Akums said...

Thanks so much Johnny, I am humbled by your comments.

Princess Moradeun Adedoyin-Solarin said...

A STAR🌟 right from the Get Go! Have always Loved and Admired Your Effervescent & Can Do Spirit, from the 1st time we met years ago at the AFRUCA Event...A True 'Word Smuth' by all Standards, keep Doing YOU as you continue to Arize! & Soar to even Greater Heights...Dancing to those Divine Drumbeats every Step of the way, Selah!πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ xx

#ThoseWhoCanMUST
#HerFathersDaughter
#WordSmith
#CreativeSoul
#PanAfrica4Life
#TheMovementIsOnπŸ€œπŸ€›

Unknown said...

You are truly amazing, fearfully and wonderfully made. Like Helen Keller, it's great that in your journey of life, you found the Lord who has paved your path. Thanks for inspiring all your readers.