Sunday 10 December 2017

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE AND ENJOY

Live, laugh love and enjoy I say,
It's what's really important in this life today.
Don't worry about your troubles,
Worry can't change a thing.
Ask God to help sort it,
He'll lighten your load, you'll sing.
What you can alter, go ahead and direct,
What you can't, don't bother to reflect.

Live, laugh, love and enjoy my dear friends,
The happiest people live just round the bend.
It's how I lived my life before, without conciousness thought,
But somewhere along the way, I forgot and got fraught.
Dance away all your troubles, laugh away all your fears,
Your old bones may ache later, but who really cares.

So live, laugh, love and enjoy my dears,
Live your life moment to moment,
Forgetting all your cares.
We all have our worries, sometimes real great,
But if we live in the present, true joy we'll create.

Live, laugh, love and enjoy,
It's now my new motto which I do employ.
Life is for living, good things to enjoy,
We must use of our time here to create lives of joy.
There are things we must live with, others to endure,
I thank my Creator, who now makes my heart pure.

By Christie Nonyelum Akumabor © 10/12/17





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic blog... where do you get your inspiration from?

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm tricky question. I get my inspiration from everywhere. Sometimes from wise quotes that appeal to me. Other times it may be a single line or the title of a song.

Some other times I read the wise words of great people who have gone before us, like Martin Luther King jr, Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, Mohammed Alli, Maya Angelou and others, And then discover their words throw new light on a thorny or difficult problem I may have already been grappling with.

Then I simply write down the message/ revelation I’ve received in my own words, about the situations that their wise words have thrown light upon...

Ultimatey I believe God gives me the inspiration for most of my writings, using any means He can to get my attention and then I write and hopefully throw light upon a subject, or add more information and knowledge to a particularly difficult subject which many grapple with.

Hope I’ve not been to long winded, but I’m just trying to be as honest as I can, cheers.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful.

Xtie-Akums said...

Thank you 😊