Wednesday 3 April 2013

God loves us, truly, madly, deeply...

Thanks dear, but you know I've really got ta share,
Gotta let his people know,
Just how much our God does care.
Cos to him we are all so dear,
And we know our Lord is truly fair.
 
He just wants us to know he's always there,
And when we trust Him then we'll need not fear.
We can to do all what we choose and dare,
Because God loves us beyond compare..

And so this I cannot help but share,
Cos I've truly felt his love surround me here,
And there's really no feeling to compare
His love's pure, priceless and full of care.
 
Oh how I wish all folks could truly know,
Just how much their Creator loves them so.
Then they'd live full lives and be at peace,
With the assurance that only knowing God gives...
 
Three mighty cheers for our God,
Gbooza! Gbooza!! Gbooza!!!

By Christie Nonye Akumabor 03/04/13


 
His love for us is more beautiful than the loveliest rose

Than all the most beautiful roses in the whole wide world

It'ss more precious than the love between the bestest mother and child
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple and straight to the point. I like it and thank U Christie for sharing.

Xtie-Akums said...

You are very welcome my dear friend