Wednesday 5 May 2010

The way I feel right now...

The way I feel right now, I would kick God if I came across him.
I would kick Him really, really, really hard,
On the shin bones, where it would hurt the most, or so I would hope...!
In fact since God is Spirit as we are made to believe.
I would wish that just for a moment he could become human so my kick would really have effect.
And I don't mean he becomes Jesus Christ again,
Who has already paid for our sins by his pain and suffering on earth.
I would want to inflict just a little "PAIN" on the Creator of this whole sorry mess,
as the world is today...

As you can imagine I'm rather angry with God right now,
In fact I am pissed off and seriously peeved.
I wish I could give Him a piece of my mind right now,
Which is what I'm actually doing by writing this article.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll feel better after I've vented,
Maybe by letting God know how vexed I am with him it may soothe the deep sorrow in my heart.
Because Lord [and you should know it already since you are omniscient]
You know I am SAD! SAD!! SAD!!! SAD!!!! SAD!!!!!
In fact so sad I contemplated taking my own life last night.
I just didn't have the tools or the energy to do it...

I don't even want to die [because that entails going on to another existence, heaven or hell]
I just want not to EXIST any longer, not even as a spirit entity!!!
I don't even want to go to heaven, cos I'm still so sad and angry.
And they say there is no anger in heaven, so that just won't do.
Some of you "holier-than-thou-art" types will want to castigate me for voicing my feelings,
Go ahead, I really don't give two f**** cos God knows how I feel, whether I voice it or not.
Or do you all want me to add lying to myself to the already dreadful way I feel?
I don't think so!!!
So kindly leave me and my God to sort out matters between ourselves.

Ehen God, back to you as I've said before.
I didn't ask to be created, you decided that all on your own,
Even though you were creating me to a life of pain and anguish,
A lot of it not of my own making..
That is why I will KICK you really hard if I ever get the chance.
You created the world and EVERYTHING in it, abi???
Which means you created the devil and all the EVIL, SICKNESS, ANGUISH AND HOPELESSNESS IN THE WORLD TOO!!!
I won't ask why you did, only you know your reasons,
Which is beyond any kinda reasonable comprehension to me at the moment.

But I will ask why you created ME.
I have the right to do so, or don't I???
I am just soooooo sick and tired of all this pain and anguish.
So please just let me be, just let me cease to exist, you owe me that if nothing else!!!
Otherwise just please appear before me in person and let me KICK YOU so it really hurts,
Just so you perhaps feel a little bit of how I'm hurting right now.
Otherwise you'll be a very WICKED and UNJUST creator,
Which is exactly how I'm beginning to feel at the moment...

By Christie Nonye Akumabor 05/05/10

No comments: